About NAWBO Southern Nevada
Join NAWBO Southern Nevada
Your Business Will Thank You
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely path at times. When you become a NAWBO member, you tap into a community of thousands of leaders, visionaries, innovators and trailblazers — of all sectors, sizes and stages of business development — who understand you and can help you succeed in your business, lifestyle and community in a way like no other.
NAWBO is a Powerful Resource for:
- Connecting: Build relationships with other women entrepreneurs with businesses of all sizes and from all demographics and business sectors.
- Learning: Enjoy quality education on today’s most important business topics through e-learning webinars, public policy calls, leadership development trainings and more.
- Building Your Business: Access everything you need to grow your business into something bigger, from ideas, to connections, to resources and more.
NAWBO Southern Nevada strives to provide support, resources, and opportunities to propel women entrepreneurs into economic, social, and political spheres of power worldwide. It’s about women helping women, forming partnerships, and learning from each other.
NAWBO is the essential community for women business owners. Our strength comes from the diversity of our membership:
- Businesses range in size from sole proprietorship to hundreds of employees.
- Members represent a variety of different business industries, providing opportunities for business connections in whatever area you need them.
- Members own businesses all throughout Southern Nevada.
By combining the knowledge, networks, and expertise of our diverse membership, our board of directors, and our staff, NAWBO Southern Nevada works to:
- Strengthen the wealth-creating capacity of our members and promote economic development
- Create innovative and effective changes in the business culture
- Build strategic alliances, coalitions, and affiliations
- Transform public policy and influence opinion makers
Membership is open to sole proprietors, partners, and corporate owners with day-to-day management responsibility, along with those who support the mission and vision of NAWBO. Members automatically join both the Southern Nevada Chapter and the National Organization, giving them access to a wide range of resources and support. Visit our membership page to find out more about joining.
Latest News from NAWBO Southern Nevada
From NAWBOSNV President Sonia Petkewich: NAWBO of Southern Nevada would like to introduce a community calendar for Las Vegas Valley’s incredible organizations, associations, and non-profits. There...
Being a part of a network of women-owned businesses has never been more valuable than now. Women and minority-owned businesses represented more than 40% of the companies opened during and since the...